South Korea Questions

If you have a Korea related question or know the answer to a question listed in this forum, please post it.

  • Avatar

    Kizzy Kuhn

    June 7, 2022 at 4:26 am

    Hi Rayssa, if you are on a D-4 visa, you need to have been in Korea for 6 months and have at least a TOPIK 2 or KIIP equivalent Korean score. If you have that, then you just need:
    1. A letter from your school stating its ok to work

    2. your academic transcript

    3. your employment contract

    4. the general immigration form
    You should call 1345 and double-check on the documents you need because it changes frequently. Then, you can fax the documents to the local immigration office.