Activity Feed › Join the group below and ask your questions › Living › Credit card for D-4 Foreigners › Reply To: Credit card for D-4 Foreigners
Bri NasmythMemberJune 6, 2022 at 11:46 pm
I think it’s totally impossible to get a credit card as a student. Even with an F visa, they kept rejecting my application even though I met the requirements. They never gave a good reason, so I’m pretty sure it was some discrimination.
But, in general, this is the requirements for foreigners to get a credit cards:
1. Must work in Korea
2. Must pay national insurance above 65,000 won per month (based on income)
3. must have 120% of credit card limit deposited in a bank account you have had more than one year.
4. Have more than 6 months left on you visa.
6. Be employed at the same company for 6 months.
7. Have one tax year of income in Korea.
8. Have a credit score better less than 500 (if you are new to Korea, your score is 700)