• Avatar

    Miss Clark

    May 9, 2022 at 11:34 pm

    That depends if it’s the D-10-1 or the D-10-2. When I renewed my D-10, I had to show a bank balance of β‚©4,500,000 to prove I could support myself over 6 months. I also had to bring updated bank books and account for all transactions over β‚©20,000. If you have the D-10-1, you may have to bring documents proving that you have been looking for a job. It’s best to call immigration for updated information.

Reply to: πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Kizzy Kuhn
Your information:

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018